A glimpse of Ayurveda Herbal Medicine – The Rising Popularity of Indian Gem
Ayurveda is the art of living a healthy lifestyle. It combines natural healing procedures that become a comprehensive treatment for a particular disease or disorder. The concept of Ayurvedic treatment branches deep into the practices of vanishing the root cause of a health concern a person might be dealing with. It is the benefit of Ayurveda that made it renowned as a worldwide healing solution for people. Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Manufacturers in India revealed the key reasons that why Ayurveda has grown so popular. So let’s have a look.
History of Ayurveda
The origin of Ayurveda – also termed as traditional Indian medicine culture – dates back to the period of ‘Vedic Medicine.’ In simple words, Ayurveda is known to have its origin in India 5000 years ago or more. According to Vedas, Lord Brahma shared the magical power and secrets of Ayurveda to Dhanvantri (the physicians of gods), who then distributed the secrets of Ayurveda to the world. Thanks to Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Manufacturers in India, who are now bringing this powerful medication system into circulation.
How do Ayurveda Medicines Work?
Ayurvedic treatments involve internal purification. Unlike chemicals used in modern medicines, Ayurvedic drugs are made using natural herbs, leaves, leaves extract, flowers, and other organic matters that heal a disease or disorder naturally in a person. The medicine has no side effects on the human body. Combined with Yoga exercises, Ayurveda medicines work faster.
Countries Where Ayurveda is Popular Now
Not alone, Ayurvedic PCD Franchise Companies in India but nationwide, companies are involved in the industry of Ayurveda. Here’s a glimpse of Ayurveda’s rising popularity across different countries
1. According to an NIH report, more than 240,000 adults in America take Ayurvedic treatment and medicine.
2. More than 80% of the population in India trust and use Ayurveda for their minor and major health problems.
3. In European nations, Ayurveda is popularly used and acknowledged. Here, people are increasingly embracing Ayurvedic Medicines.
4. Across Nepal, Bhutan, USA, and Europe, Bachelors’s and Master’s programs in Ayurveda are being taught.
5. According to Economic Experts, the Ayurvedic industry is expected to grow 15.63% from 2021 to 2028. It has already reached the value of USD 6.50 Billion in 2020
No wonder people are realizing and experiencing the potential and capabilities of Ayurvedic Medicines.
After these medicines have been found more effective in treating and healing health problems of people through their natural systems
• Weight loss and weight management
• It cures stress
• It gives you a healthy and glowing skin
• It prevents you from Diabetes or its adverse impact (if you already have)
• It cleanses your body
• Maintains blood pressure, provides you rid of illness and diseases
• Improves good cholesterol and remove the bad one
The list of benefits attached with Ayurveda’s adoption isn’t limited. That’s why people across different continents are increasingly using Ayurveda medicines.